Team USA

Team USA
Sloan's Lake

10 January 2008

Super Combined (SC) #2

The snow did not soften at all over night, which wasn’t a shock at all, so the snow was still “bullet proof.” The set was better than yesterday and I had hopes that I had worked out my problems on my ‘not so fast or fun’ run yesterday. Unfortunately, I apparently did not have the kinks worked out and my run was better but only by a little. I needed it to be exponential better. My confidence took another hit.

Once again I took some free runs before the SL and my SL run was A LOT better. It wasn’t perfect or anything but I I actually skied fast and it felt so good. I think I took 6th or 7th in the SL run. I didn’t ski fast enough to make up for my horrible SG run but at the end of the day, I ended up 10th. Only one more SC race to go then it’s off to France!

No comments: